Wednesday, May 21, 2014

English Lovesong Top Hits



SongList

Jim Brickman - The Gift

Forevermore - Side A

LoneStar - Amazed

beauty and madness - fra lippo lippi

The Past - Ray Parker Jr

Later - Fra Lippo Lippi

I`LL Never Go Nexxus

Jim Brickman - destiny

K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life

Bryan White - God Gave Me You

Journey - Faithfully

SteeP - Lauren Christy

Atlantic Starr - Always

Parting time - Rockstar

My Heart Will Go On

One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men

Journey - Open Arms

N'Sync - This I Promise You

MAYBE THIS TIME

A1 - Like A Rose                  

Will Of The Wind

Extreme - More Than Words

Auburn - Perfect two

The Jets - Make It Real

Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together

Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All

Mikaila - The Art Of Letting Go

Almost Over You by - sheena easton

Ina - I Wanted You

Heart - Alone

My Valentine

Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You

Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless Love

Dance_With_My_Father__Luther_Vandross

angels brought me here- guy sebastian

Before I Let You Go by Freestyle

Falling In Love by Six Part Invention

Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You

Bangles - Eternal Flame

Natalie - Love You So

Air Supply - All Out Of Love

Alamid - Your Love

David Pomeranz_ If You Walked Away

MY LOVE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH-MARCO SISON

YOU´RE THE INSPIRATION

Superman - Five For Fighting

Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One

No comments:

Post a Comment