Wednesday, May 21, 2014

3 Hours Best English LoveSong



Songlist

98 Degrees I Do Cherish You.

Born For You - David Pomeranz

K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life

Celine Dion - 086 - My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme From  Titanic )

Bon Jovi - Always

will of the wind.

Faithfully - Journey

Westlife - If I Let You Go

Because of You by 98 degree.mp3

Guy Sebastian - Angels Brought Me Here

like a rose a1

walking in the rain a1

Journey - Open Arms

Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

98 Degrees - I Do (Cherish You)

Air Supply - All Out Of Love

Heart - Alone

Styx - 092 - Babe

One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men

Bryan White - God Gave Me You

Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You

Lauren Christy - Steep

Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All

Extreme - More Than Words

Boyzone - 01 - No Matter What

A1 - One Last Song

Roxette - It Must Have Been Love

Alicia Keys - Fallin'

Whitney Houston  - I Will Always Love You

Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together

Born For You - David Pomeranz.

Forevermore - Side A

Westlife - I Lay My Love On You

Journey - Faithfully

All My Life - KCI & Jojo

Boyzone - No Matter What

A1 Song One more try.

O-Town - All or nothing at all

Diana Ross - 029 - Endless Love

The Past - Ray Parker Jr

Air Supply - All Out  Of Love

Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You

LoneStar - Amazed

N'Sync  - This I Promise You

Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless Love

O-Town All or Nothing

David Pomeranz_ If You Walked Away

Jim Brickman f/Martina McBride - The Gift

beauty and madness - fra lippo lippi

Dance_With_My_Father__Luther_Vandross

The Jets - Make It Real

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

Boyz II Men - On Bended Knee

No comments:

Post a Comment